Saturday 10 December 2016

Evaluation of my final Film.

For my final film in DVP, my group and I created a short film illustrating a relationship suffering from domestic abuse. However, the roles have been reversed where the man is the victim rather than the woman. After watching the final film I can say that it is not perfect but I am quite proud of it because it succeeds in the narrative by showing a toxic relationship that is ruled by a lack of understanding, communication and physical abuse, the shots flow quite well for most of the film and some shots (the glass shatter) are quite powerful. While the editing is done well for the middle portion of the film, the beginning section needs to be refined more but this could be easily done with a little more time and maybe a re-shoot if absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment