Saturday 22 October 2016

My role in my first assignment.

For my first assignment, my role was cinematographer. This meant that I would be responsible for booking equipment, scouting locations, creating storyboards and filming. Unfortunately, we were not able to book the equipment due to the fact that we had not done the seminar on how to properly use the camera equipment yet. We were then instructed to use a phone for the time being. I then completed a location recce, which consisted of a safety check, sound pollution check and to see which camera angles would suit the space I'm working with. After receiving the script, I then created a storyboard to display what angles and shot techniques would be used for each part of the plot. When it came to filming, we made due with what we had and despite missing scenes from the script and storyboard, we still managed to improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment